How TempGenius Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems Work
A “Wireless Temperature Sensor” is placed inside your equipment, constantly measuring the temperature and transmitting data logs with the readings at regular intervals.
A “TempGenius Data Server” or “TDS” then receives the data logs. Once the TDS has obtained the readings from the sensor it does several things:
- The TDS makes the digital temperature sensor system’s readings available on your computer where it can be viewed, and compliance report generated.
- The TDS stores the data logs in case there’s a power failure.
- The TDS checks the readings against your preset acceptable range, and if the digital temperature sensor system’s readings are out of range, the TDS will send out a temperature alert to the appropriate contact via email, phone, pager or SMS text message. The alert feature works independently from your computer and allows delivery schedules based on recipient, time of day and day of week.
TempGenius can automate wireless monitoring and alerting in a number of areas of your operation. Here is a list of TempGenius’ digital temperature sensor system’s functions and benefits:
- Makes creating temperature logs and corrective action reports for HACCP compliance fast, saving valuable managerial time.
- Reduces labor costs and errors by eliminating manual readings and recording – no more “fill ins” on your charts.”
- Monitoring continues when nobody is around, i.e. nights, weekends, vacations, and holidays.
- The temperature alerts can save thousands in spoiled product costs by early detection of problems.
- Saves energy by recognizing colder than required equipment, allowing maintenance staff to optimize compressor run time.
- Allows for easy equipment relocation or replacement.
- Decrease downtime by sending alerts directly to maintenance staff as they occur.
- Ensures food quality – products held at optimal temperature lasts longer.
- Continues logging and alerting in power out and computer off situations.
- Expandable platform can track humidity, access, open/close, etc.
- Easy to use software – running TempGenius is very simple.
- Keeps the staff happy – one less tedious task to remember to do.
People Counting allows the automatic measurement of customer and visitor traffic.
We Are Trusted By Our Clients
“Exceptional service. At first, I was confused on how to keep an eye over my warehouse but with monitors from TempGenius, it has been quite easy and quick.”